Day 21 Real short post / May 30, 2017

Today I was very sick.  We went to radiation and got through it, very slowly.  Getting on and off the radiation table without using your stomach muscles was not fun.  This will get better though.

I then went to get fluids through my IV to help flush out the chemo and give me some nutrients.  This really helps so I was happy to get it.

After we got home the day was pretty much a blur.  I went from napping to feeling sick to back to napping.  Kim poured as much food into me as she could, but my acid reflux after chemo makes even eating hard.

Tomorrow looks to be a better day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teeth Extraction Surgery / April 5, 2017

Day 17... I Have Passed The Halfway Point In Radiation / May 23, 2017

Swallow Test and Nutrition / March 17, 2017