Cancer Of The Month Poster Child / April 6, 2017

After having my teeth extractions and finally getting released from the hospital, I made my way downstairs with Kim and Ryan.  When we get to the lobby of the cancer center Ryan notices a large display.  This display announces that April is Head and Neck Cancer Month.  Next to this display are pamphlets, posters and a jar of maroon and ivory ribbons, the official colors of Head and Neck Cancer.

Ryan is not one to miss an opportunity so he led me over to the display table and grabbed one of the cancer ribbons out of the jar.  He then pinned the ribbon on me announcing I am the new poster child for Head and Neck Cancer.  Well, at least I got it in the right month!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teeth Extraction Surgery / April 5, 2017

Day 17... I Have Passed The Halfway Point In Radiation / May 23, 2017

Swallow Test and Nutrition / March 17, 2017