Day 19, A Gold Star From My Dentist / May 25, 2017

Today was a pretty uneventful day.  I went to radiation and got that over with. After radiation, I had an appointment with my oncology dentist.  She checks my gums, teeth and the overall health of my mouth.  During my check-up she was very impressed with how well I was taking care of my mouth.  She said the mouth rinses were working well in helping keep some of the sores from developing and my gums were in fairly good shape.

I normally hate going to the dentist because no matter how good I do they always seem to find something that needs fixing.  It was nice to leave there with a positive check up and a gold star for dong such a good job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teeth Extraction Surgery / April 5, 2017

Day 17... I Have Passed The Halfway Point In Radiation / May 23, 2017

Swallow Test and Nutrition / March 17, 2017